Saturday, December 30, 2017

#MY2017! - Thanksgiving To All Demeaning Criticizers



In this last week of 2017, my news feed is filled with so many thanksgiving messages of my friends in the form of sharing their hangouts pic, stories, meme tag and post shares dedicating to their loved ones.
On scrolling through and liking all those moments, I wanted to share and dedicate my 2017 to someone who made it. Well! But whom do I tag for it? My husband or my family by mentioning their showering of unconditional love? Nope, I express my gratitude to them daily either verbally or by playing responsibilities with a happy face.
Then whom should I dedicate a thank you note? Well, after a contemplation I decided for whom should it be. Why a thank you note should always be to someone who has a good wish and has done good deeds for us? For a trendsetting, let me thank those demeaning criticizers and negative people who left a hardcore impact on my 2017.
In the start of 2017, because of them, my inner peace was completely doomed. The incessant complaints made me feel like I was living in martyrdom. It made me feel like forever it is impossible to escape from this negative spin. My happiest moments were turned to be a horrendous mistake. I could feel them enjoying my sufferings.
The negativity was so infectious that I found myself held captivated by their web. The negativity lingered in my mind even when they were not around. So, as with most unpleasant things, I decided to own up and step up to take responsibility for my own negativity.
We all have a time when we accentuate the positive and also the moments when we exaggerate on the negative. We are all connected in this inescapable cycle. I welcomed the situation as it was, opening up to the possibilities for change within me. I started developing emotional health by sculpting myself with more love induced thoughts.
I started inculcating more patience in me. I found more positive solutions that I can deal with. I began to see their perspective that made me more compassion than before.
At this point, I’d like to thank those criticizers and humiliators who have helped to bring a better human out of me! After all, compassion, kindness, and love connect us all.
#Farewell2017, #Greetings2018!

2 comments: